The modern consumer expects all businesses, big or small, to have websites. A well-designed, dynamic website gives your business an air of authenticity. But getting a website alone won’t increase your leads drastically.
Here’s a step-by-step approach to generating more leads through your business website:
1) Get a website: Consumers who can find you online are more likely to do business with you. When it comes to gathering information about local businesses, only 22% of potential buyers depend on word-of-mouth referrals. 51% of people get information about businesses from the internet.
2) Drive traffic to your website: With more site visitors, the chances of getting leads improve. To drive traffic to your site, you can optimize your website for search so that it appears on top pages of Google search results. This could be achieved through SEO, and by providing regular and relevant content updates on your website.
3) Use lead capture forms: The next step is capturing the visitor’s contact information for further engagement. For this purpose:
- Add an inquiry form on the ‘Contact us’ page that requires potential customers to enter their email address when submitting their questions.
- Add an option for visitors to sign up for newsletters, tutorials and any other useful content using their email addresses.
- Add a feedback form on the landing page that requires visitors to enter their contact info while submitting their feedback.
4) Use Google Analytics: Web traffic data like traffic source, geography, and user behaviour can be captured using these analytical tools. Analysing this data will help you identify areas of improvement and figure out new measures that could be deployed to increase user engagement and attract more users.
Once you’ve implemented these four steps, you’re all set to receive more leads through your website. If you are looking forward to a website for your business which can do all the above, try NowFloats today.
Author: Vigil Viswanathan
Vigil has been assisting startups on marketing and inside sales for more than 4 years. Currently, he is working with NowFloats to drive the digital marketing strategy for India and International markets.