Consider this: a whopping 50% of businesses do not have a website. If you’re one of them, you may be missing out on future customers. Why? 2.4 billion people use the internet every day and 81% of internet users research a business online before
buying its products or services.
If stats don’t convince you, here are five compelling reasons why you should have a business website:
1) It boosts business credibility: According to American Marketing Association (AMA), six out of ten consumers expect businesses to provide online content. The modern skeptic consumer doesn’t trust a business without a website.
2) It’s easy and doesn’t break your bank: Monthly cost of running and managing your business website can run as low as 2000 rupees. And you don’t need to be tech-savvy to manage it.
3) It offers you control over business branding: A carefully-designed business website allows businesses to showcase their personality, goals, and vision by narrating their story through blogs, articles, images, client testimonials and regular content updates.
4) It keeps you competitive by increasing your visibility in Google search results: Online sellers, local retailers, and manufacturers use websites to communicate with existing and potential customers. If you have a website, you can use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve your chances of appearing in the first few pages of Google search results, which in turn can bring you more leads.
5) It’s your ‘always-on’ business partner that saves money and time: Your website, which is available 24/7/365, is cheaper than a newspaper ad and it allows you to reach a much wider audience.
A website can be both a business catalogue and a digital business card. Promote your business and build its credibility by getting a business website.
NowFloats helps you to create your business site in minutes, click here.
Author: Vigil Viswanathan
Vigil has been assisting startups on marketing and inside sales for more than 4 years. Currently, he is working with NowFloats to drive the digital marketing strategy for India and International markets.